How do I use SMS Spam Filtering?
Firewall can block wanted SMS messages sent to your phone.
To set up:
- Open Apple Settings and navigate to Messages → Unknown & Spam
- Turn on Firewall SMS Filtering
- Open Firewall and navigate to Settings → SMS Spam Filtering
- Choose the filtering option.
- Block all unknown SMS. This option will block any SMS message not in your contacts list.
- Block only spam SMS. This option will block SMS coming from known scammers.
Any incoming SMS messages that we block will show up in your iPhone's messages app under the "SMS / Junk" Tab.
Note: Firewall will only be able to block non-iMessage texts. iMessages texts will always reach your phone.